6 High Street Beaumaris, Victoria 3193Sold
Beachside Living on High
House Sold - Beaumaris Victoria
Opportunity to buy into rarely available tree lined street. Perched high on elevated lush bushy Beaumaris native grounds of 757 sqm (approx) of land, this two storey BV residence has been renovated with the modern family in mind.
This home, which resides just a short walk to the beach and the Concourse shops & public transport around the corner, features:
- expansive formal living areas with bay windows looking out to the native low maintenance garden
- 4 bedrooms, Master with generous WIR with Swedish storage systems & ensuite with tree top and sunset views
- Natural Tasmanian Oak Floors, porcelain tiles in wet areas, ducted heating & A/C
- LED lighting throughout
- heaps of storage!
If you are looking for a serene, country feel small street of just 11 homes with wonderful long standing neighbours, then be quick to inspect!
Contact Diana Dugan mobile: 04111 02535 Property Matchmaker
联系人： Diana Dugan (戴安娜)
电话: 04111 02535
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Please see the following checklist link to assist you identify whether any of these issues will affect you:www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Fast Facts about Beaumaris
- Population as of the 2011 Census 12,829
- Median Price (As of December 2016) $1,592,000
- Located 19 km from the Central Business District