8 Bleazby Avenue Brighton, Victoria 3186Sold
Unrivalled Luxury on Bleazby
House Sold - Brighton Victoria
Unique opportunity to purchase a home adjoining the Brighton Croquet Club, giving tranquil views from both side & back boundaries.
Designed by architect James Rigney & built by elite home builders Atkinson Pontifex, the home is pristine quality, presented with exquisite detail decorating.
Classic architecture complements croquet lawn views on a scale that will simply amaze.
- 3 large Bedrooms, each bedroom has it’s own bathroom, 2 of them master suites – 1 downstairs and the other upstairs with separate his and hers walk in robes
- Luxury appointed kitchen with butlers pantry, top of the range Miele appliances including plate warmer and steamer.
- Laminated acoustic windows to all rooms, solid doors throughout & craftsmanship joinery with built-in cabinetry in Study & Family rooms
- 2 car lockup garage with room for another car outside behind security gate
- 2 living areas, each with fireplaces
- Equipped with ducted vac, alarm system, security entry intercom & C-Bus
- Surround sound in lounge, family & alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Purpose built Ironing Room
- Separate upstairs & downstairs heating & cooling
- Underground water storage
- Low maintenance, no lawns to mow
Fabulous location close to Church St cafes & restaurants, schools and Middle Brighton train station.
Contact Diana Dugan 0411 102 535 or Leigh Dugan 0400 914 790
3间宽敞的卧室，每间卧室都有它自己的浴室，其中2主人套房 – 1楼下和楼上的其他独立他和她走在长袍, 豪华厨房，管家厨房，顶级的范围Miele的家电。
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Please see the following checklist link to assist you identify whether any of these issues will affect you: www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Fast Facts about Brighton
- Population as of the 2011 Census 21,257
- Median Price (As of August 2017) $2,740,000
- Located 11 km from the Central Business District