10 High Street Beaumaris, Vic 3193Sold
Beachside High Life
House Sold - Beaumaris Vic
Taking in an elevated commanding position in this highly sought after tree lined street, just a short walk to the beach, this gracious and spacious family residence exudes character and warmth with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 4 living areas over 2 levels.
Well appointed solid double brick accommodation with great spaces for entertaining a crowd or relaxing with family & friends, from the front living area with its open fireplace, lounge with french doors leading out to a sunny balcony through to an expansive dining & family living area.
Centre of the house, modern kitchen with all the amenities that today’s chef desires, fitted with Smeg & Miele appliances, double lined curved Caesar stone bench tops, soft close cupboards & doors and rear butler pantry.
With an emphasis on spacious living, the splendid master bedroom suite with its sun drenched bay window, wide walk-in-robe and luxuriously appointed ensuite with dual shower, spa bath and double vanity.
But the luxury doesn’t stop there!
* Upstairs retreat lounge, 2 king-size bedrooms with BIRs & sophisticated family bathroom
* Outdoor living with soaring sky lights alfresco dining area
* Slate paved contemporary garden, cabana with built-in BBQ, and outdoor kitchen
* Laundry dryer cupboard with fold out ironing board
* Deluxe carpets, porcelain tiles throughout, ducted heating & air-conditioning
* Auto-garage with 2 separate workshops
* 2 x 2500ltr water bladders under house
* Centor Flyscreen with sunscreens fitted to rear half of house and front french doors
* Single tap pop up sprinkler system
Contact The Property Matchmakers to arrange an inspection
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. Please see the following checklist link to assist you identify whether any of these issues will affect you:www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 767 square
- 3 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Aircon
Fast Facts about Beaumaris
- Population as of the 2011 Census 12,829
- Median Price (As of August 2017) $1,592,000
- Located 19 km from the Central Business District